- Fabric: Crepe Marocain (65 % polyester, 35 % silk) sourced from our inventories.
- Lining Fabric: Crepe de Chine (65 % polyester, 35 % silk) sourced from our inventories.
- Very Low V-Neck dress front.
- On the V-Neck you can find handmade embroidery and Charleston.
- Fitted Long Sleeves. On the wrist: bell sleeve style with Charleston.
- Dress train is 1m in the picture. Available in 50cm or 1m50 upon request.
- Opening on the center front of the dress starting 35 cm below waist. Possible to lower it upon request. (please chat with us)
- Mermaid Cut dress.
- Little V in the back
- The Tulle (100% polyamide) on the V front is in Skin Color.
- The mannequin measures 174cm.
N.B: Sourcing from our inventory when applicable is an eco-friendly step. The textile industry is a very polluting one. By using available materials first, we ensure that we consume what we have ordered and that nothing goes to waste.
Sizing and ordering:
Sizing: Maison Roula offers 2 options:
1- Standard size option. You can choose your size following our size guide here
2- Made to measure option. In that case the garment will be crafted according to your measurements. We highly recommend you to go to a seamstress to take correct measurements.
PS: Your measurements are saved in our database so you won’t need to do it again next time !
Either way, your outfit will be handmade especially for you in our Beirut Atelier.
Once you place your order you will receive an email confirmation and a link to a very easy form to fill in your measurements if you chose the Made to measure option.
Ordering: The 6 ordering steps are explained here
Shipping and delivery:
Once you’ve placed your order, we encourage you to send us your measurements asap so we can start your dress the soonest. When sending your measurements, it will take approximately 20 to 23 days from crafting to your door.
We offer worldwide delivery. All international orders are sent via DHL. The Dispatch team will send you tracking information so you can track your precious package.
We offer free shipping for all order.
Our dresses are crafted on demand so that we can reduce our carbon footprint. As a fashion brand, it is our duty to take care of the highly negative impact of the fashion industry on the environment. Thus, by producing on demand, we ensure not to accumulate any stock.
Currency, Duties and Taxes:
Import duties and taxes may be applicable in your country. We always recommend clients ordering outside of the European Union and Lebanon to check with their import/customs department for an estimated cost, so you are aware of any charges you may be required to pay.
Returns and Alterations:
Returns: As your dress is made especially for you to your measurements, and in some cases customised, we are unable to offer returns or exchange unless in the event of a manufacturing default. Terms and conditions
Alterations: Should you have any problem with your dress, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your dress. We will assist you and advise you on the best solution. You may reach us by whatsapp on +33778344726, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.